Terms & Conditions / Warranty
Shipping / Ordering:
We provide a rebuild service so, unless you are ordering a repair kit, bolt kit, or refurbished module, you will need to remove your module and ship it to us for repair. Please click this link and follow our Removal Instructions
Please also follow our Packing and Shipping Instructions.Please ship your module along with a printed copy of your invoice, and payment (if paying by business check (no personal checks) or money order) to:
2006 South Main Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Cores purchased out of Inventory:
If you would like to purchase a core from our inventory, please call us at 888-892-0764 so we can confirm that we have your part in stock and price. Purchased cores are shipped within 1-3 business days.
- Prices are quoted FOB Origin Moscow Idaho USA unless otherwise noted.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and freight fees, unless an authorized sale or discount is pre-applied.
- All shipping and handling charges are to be prepaid.
- Shipments will be insured according to an appropriate value at our discretion.
- Prices are quoted EXW Origin Moscow Idaho USA according to Incoterms 1990 in US dollars.
- Customer are responsible for all shipping and freight fees, unless an authorized sale or discount is pre-applied.
- Payments must be made in funds converted to US currency in advance of shipment of any service or product.
- Module Master reserves the right to choose the shipping or freight carrier of its choice at its discretion, regardless of the carrier requested verbally or when purchasing online.
- Buyer is responsible for all brokerage fees, taxes, and duties.
Turn Around Time
Most module repair, rebuild services have a 2-3 business day in-shop turn-around time, unless otherwise stated. Occasionally, a module will have a more technical repair, which can extend the turn-around time.
If you are concerned that your repair is taking too long, please feel free to give our customer support team a call at 208-892-0764 (Mon-Fri, 8 am – 5 pm PST).
We will make every attempt to contact you if your module will take longer than normal or has a technical issue not normally covered by the repair.
If your repaired module does not function properly after reinstalling, please give us a call and one of our technicians will help work with you to resolve the issue.
You may also check our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to many of the most common problems.
Accepted Payment / Terms:
- PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks and money orders are accepted. Under no circumstances is Circuit Solutions Inc. DBA Module Master responsible for any overdraft chargers or fees that your credit / check card issuing bank may charge you. A minimum charge of $25 will be applied for each NSF, "non sufficient funds returned checks"
- Cores must be received in original packaging within thirty days of the receipt of your shipment.
- Core fees will be applied where noted.
- Core fees must be prepaid unless an acceptable core is furnished prior to shipment.
- We retain the right to accept or reject any core received for exchange or credit.
- Cores shipped to us for exchange or credit must have shipping prepaid.
- Returned cores require an inspection process that may take up to 10 business days to process.
- Core fees will be credited back within 15 business days or after the core inspection process is final.
- If a customer would like a core returned that is deemed bad or not usable, said customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Returns are limited to purchased rebuild kits ONLY. This does not apply to rebuild services.
- Customer must contact Module Master to prior to any return process.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly package and insure all returnable items. Check with the carrier you are using for correct packaging and insurance requirements for the product you are returning. Shipping companies do not grant insurance claims for improperly packaged items that become damaged or lost from broken packages during shipping.
- Customer will be assessed all charges for returned items that become damaged and are not insurable due to improper packaging.
- All returns must be in new or unused condition, with all pieces included, in original packaging. Absolutely no returns on items that have been installed or tampered with.
- All returns must be authorized by Circuit Solutions, INC. DBA Module Master prior to their return within 30 days of the original purchase date. No returns will be granted after 30 days.
- All returns must include a copy of the original receipt and your contact information. Please include a brief note describing the reason for the return.
- Any shipping costs in regards to returns being sent back to us is the responsibility of the customer.
- On the return of any merchandise from a foreign country, including Canada, we will not be responsible for any brokerage fees which may be incurred regardless of the reason for the return.
- Any order discrepancy (shortages, damages, wrong parts, etc) not communicated within 5 business days and returned within 30 days from time of arrival may not be granted.
Parts, Core Abandonment
- Any part or core left or abandoned for thirty days or more without expressed communication with Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master will be deemed abandoned property. Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master will dispose of any abandoned parts and/or modules at its own discretion.
- We will make every attempt to contact the owners of any parts and/or modules considered abandoned before disposing of said parts and/or modules.
- There is absolutely no compensation of any kind for abandoned parts and/or cores.
Pricing / Specifications:
- We do our best to hold and maintain our posted prices; however, published or web based prices are subject to change without notice.
- All written quotes will be honored for up to fourteen days.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.
The entire content of this web site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master The collective work includes works that are licensed to Module Master proxy of Circuit Solutions Inc., Module Master robot logo and text Copyright 2002 -2021, Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master or purchasing Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master products and or services. You may display, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master or to purchase Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master products or services. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by dba Module Master proxy of Circuit Solutions Inc.. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master used on this web site (including but not limited to the Module Master name, the robot logo ("Module Master Robot") are trademarks or registered trademarks of Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master
Choice of Law
The terms of sale for purchases from Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho as applied to contracts made and to be performed in Idaho. Any actions arising out of such purchases must be brought in courts of Idaho. Purchasers consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in Idaho and to service of process by registered mail, return receipt requested, or by any other manner proved by law. Any legal dispute against Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master that is taken to court and it is found that Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master is not at fault shall entitle Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master to recovery its attorney fees.
You agree to hold Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master its members, directors, operators and subsidiaries harmless for any damages resulting from the use of our services or any products. This includes any and all damages including but not limited to personal injury, death, damages to components, engine components and or any damages to the vehicle.
Parts, modifications and information may be considered illegal for use on some pollution-controlled vehicles or vehicles in California. Parts and or services by Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master are not C.A.R.B certified or approved. Parts may not be smog legal or approved for highway use in your area, please check with your local laws. Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master assumes no responsibility for use of its services and or parts. User understands that installation of Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Master serviced modules and or parts is at ones own risk.
By placement of an order, and/or by acceptance of goods or services ordered, buyer signifies agreement that no terms, conditions or warranties other than those stated here or shipped with product, and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify these terms, condition and/or warranties, whether contained in buyer's purchase order or elsewhere, shall be binding on Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Masters unless made in writing and signed by the President of Circuit Solutions Inc. dba Module Masters objects to any terms inconsistent with those expressly stated here.