We will be closed July 4th-7th.

Instrument Cluster Porsche 911, 996 (1999-2003) Rebuild

  • Sale
  • Regular price $250.00


Attention:

This rebuild service requires that you:

  • Verify that your cluster matches the product photo (click the down arrow to see more photos)

    • There are two tiers to this rebuild; please read carefully and ensure the back of your cluster matches the product photos when choosing a tier

    • Segmented screens only, no graphic displays

  • Remove your cluster

  • Carefully pack and ship it to us - Instructions

  • We rebuild it and ship it back to you

  • Re-install your cluster

Known issues we fix:

Tier 1: $250

  • Oil level function issues only (Not the Oil Pressure Gauge)

    • Make sure to replace the Oil Level Sensor to prevent future damage to your rebuilt cluster

Tier 2: $400 (See product photos before choosing)

  • All 3 LCD(s) replaced as a set

    • Segmented screens, not the graphic style screens

Additional Notes:

  • If you have ANY other issues, please contact us before ordering this rebuild

What this rebuild includes:

    TIER 1: $250

    TIER 2: $400 (See product photos before choosing)

    Year/Make/Model(s) applicable:

    • 1999 Porsche 911

    • 2000 Porsche 911

    • 2001 Porsche 911

    • 2002 Porsche 911

    • 2003 Porsche 911

    • 1999 Porsche 996

    • 2000 Porsche 996

    • 2001 Porsche 996

    • 2002 Porsche 996

    • 2003 Porsche 996

    • Others may apply

    Part Number(s) applicable:

    • 9966411030170C

    • 9966411030270C

    • 9966411030370C

    • 9966411040170C

    • 9966411040270C

    • 9966411130070C

    • 9966411130370C

    • 9966411140070C

    • 9966412130070C

    • 9966412130170C

    • 9966412140170C

    • 9966412150270C

    • 9966412230070C

    • 9966412230170C

    • 9966412232070C

    • 9966412240070C

    • 9966412242070C

    • 9966419816370C

    • 9966419816470C

    • 9966419847370C

    • 9966419849570C

    • Others may apply
    Our new website includes a new review platform. If you'd like to see testimonials from our previous website, click here. 

     


    Customer Reviews

    Based on 5 reviews
    100%
    (5)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    A
    Austin Webb
    01 996 Turbo Oil functionality.

    I have a 2001 996 turbo and the gauge started malfunctioning in such a way that 95% of the time it would read completely full no matter the condition, and the other 5% of the time it would read empty when checked. The car would occasionally also throw a "check oil level" warning during operation. I did some research and came to the conclusion that the cluster was faulty. I chose to send it to module master and the turnaround time was pretty quick, the work performed also fixed my issue. So, now I have a completely functional electronic dipstick on my 996tt again. Seeing as these cars use oil I think this is a crucial fix, and for the money, a no-brainer. Thanks a lot.

    M
    MARTIN DEMPSEY
    OIL DISPLAY REBUILD

    INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPAIRED CORRECTLY AND QUICKLY, COST VERY EFFECTIVE VERSUS ORDERING A NEW UNIT

    T
    Tim O'Sullivan
    Highly recommended from Australia - 996 Turbo oil level issue

    Cannot recommend enough. International customer (Australia). Great communication before and during service. Cluster repaired and posted back the next day after receiving. Care taken with cluster with zero marks and packaged securely for the international return trip. All up I had the cluster fixed and back in the car in under 2 weeks which is pretty impressive from the other side of the world.

    Car symptoms: (996 Turbo) Oil level reading was showing either full or an occasionally empty reading. Additionally a low oil level warning would display after engine was warm and at idle for a period of time. Fix: Cluster out and sent to Module Master for 996 instrument cluster fix (Tier 1 - oil level).

    Overall great value considering the alternatives and would recommend to anyone who has a cluster related issue requiring fixing.

    A
    Ayhan Gültekin
    Super 👍

    Super 👍

    9
    996 Turbo
    Works as expected

    Chad understood the issue immediately and helped me identify if a six was possible even before sending in. Repair completed on time as promised.

    Back to the top