1998 and later, Ram trucks with 4 wheel ABS use the Kelsey Hayes Dodge controller attached to the hydraulic unit.
Trucks with just rear wheel ABS use the Kelsey Hayes 125 located separately from the hydraulic unit.
Kelsey Hayes Dodge
1) Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2) Push the harness connector locks to release the locks, then remove the connectors from the CAB.
3) Disconnect the pump motor connector.
4) Remove screws attaching CAB to the HCU.
5) Remove the CAB.
Kelsey Hayes 125
1) Push the CAB harness connector lock to release the lock and remove the connector from the controller.
2) Remove the RWAL valve harness connector from the controller.
3) Remove the controller mounting screws and remove the controller from the mounting bracket.